Siemens ran a Computational Fluid Dynamic analysis on our single microcube to test the functionality and performance. The result was one of astounding engineering achievement.
The Result: A 95% Efficient & Nearly Frictionless Wind Turbine
Designed by a Jet Propulsion Engineer: Objective was to create a turbine that is frictionless and could capture a greater surface area of wind motion, generating power during all wind speeds.
Assessment from the U.S. Patent Office: “First truly new generator design in 100 years”
- Modular: 9 in² near-frictionless 1kW wind turbine
- 95% Efficiency: Verified by 3rd party JA King
- 11 balanced jet engine blades, ducted effect and encased
- Air flow increases as it passes through, creating thrust
- 3-6 year payback depending on application and wind resources
A single 1kW microcube (above) in a wall array of 100kW (left) make our Wind Wall. The increased ducting covers over 93% of the surface area, capturing wind forces similar to a sail. This maximizes conversion of kinetic energy to electricity.